Managing payroll, accounting, and all other financial responsibilities inhouse and at once is time-consuming and prone to errors. A number of businesses, however, still do these activities themselves, not realizing such routine admin work is getting more complex by the day, which is a drain on valuable resources.
Focused attention on core activities of the business
Payroll is not a critical function that affects sales and bottomline of a business directly; however, if it is carried out poorly, it’ll put the business in jeopardy. In UAE, businesses are required to fully comply with various laws with respect to labor and employment. There are penalties from withholding employee’s pay or delaying remuneration. There is also the need to maintain employee records.
As an employer, there’s a need to understand hour and wage laws as well, including overtime pay and sick leave, which are highly technical. There’s also the requirement of unemployment compensation and gratuity pay for every employee. All these sap internal attention and time away from the business’ core activities. Outsourcing payroll of employees to our experts will not just help ensure your time is spent on critical business aspects but also full compliance with regulations. Our payroll services in Dubai free up your employee’s time as well to work on providing better returns to your business.
Considerable cost savings
The implementation and management of payroll systems also drain valuable company resources. If a business opts to utilize a payroll system, it needs to be purchased and the extensive infrastructure which include software, hardware, cloud technology, and network capabilities among others, requires regular updates for maintenance.
This is difficult for businesses as they have to invest large sums while working around budgetary constraints. At Payroll Middle East, our payroll services in UAE eliminates this difficulty. We provide businesses, regardless of the size, a dedicated in-house payroll management team that’s composed of seasoned experts that can be relied on around the clock.
Reduced security threats
Payroll management quickly becomes a nightmare for businesses as there are a number of security aspects involved. We have witnessed increasing incidences of fraud, embezzlements, and all other financial crimes currently happening within companies, which is why businesses now entrust confidential payroll data with our experts on payroll processing. The firm utilizes secure data storage measures to safeguard sensitive information of our clients.
We offer payroll solutions not just to handle your payroll; our team becomes your payroll department, understanding the business and its needs to create a payroll management service that delivers what your business requires. With our payroll services in UAE, our payroll specialists will perform the following:
- Initial setup of payroll components;
- Setup of holiday records for each employee;
- Addition of pay and deduction components on company payroll system to meet the requirements of businesses;
- Finetuning of the payroll system to ensure smooth payroll processing;
- Drafting and expert advisory on labor/employment contracts;
- Update of compulsory elements according to UAE legislation;
- Management of transfer orders to banking institutions;
- Validation of pay slips;
- Processing of payroll, taking into account salary entitlements, other benefits, and making necessary deductions;
- Review of bank transfer letters, salaries or payroll cheques, and payment vouchers;
- Calculation of statutory gratuity payments;
- Preparation of certificates and payroll records;
- Issuance of terminations (based on client’s instructions)
Call us to discuss your payroll needs with our specialists TODAY!